Monday, January 14, 2008

TOTALLY PISSED!




This day has definitly marked the calendar of my life. Hahahaha! (reverse psychology) I was pissed! But right now, Im actually showing off my humorous side, yet deep inside me, I feel the pain and grief upon having these backstabbers, blackmailers, good for nothing idiots! Damn with these people. Here's how it all started.


We were having our dinner together in Phartz, the three of us. We talked althroughout the dinner session and then, the topic was thrown to a another friend(we backstabbed a common firend). Flippantly speaking, I jived with thier joke, but then, it turned out that I was the one who proved the backstabbing. I got alarmed upon hearing that they would blackmail me if I would never treat them with a liter of coke. There is only one thing I could name for that kind of behaviour, STUPIDITY! My God, forgive me, I was totally pissed off with their f*ckn faces and I wanna crash them out in this absurd world! Right after we dinned in together, I walked out from them. Worst than expected, I heard that these pair of stupid guys bad mouthed my so-called-bacxkstabbing to our other boardmates. And right now, all of them are having this mischevous smile on me, and its like pissing me off already! These kind of people(the two guyz) must be eliminated in this kind of evolutionary environment! I believe they are irrelevant factors in provoking peace, unity, development in the place once called EARTH!


Right now, Im still in the annoyed tone, and they're the ones who made me feel this way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magpadala ra ko'g bomba. Haha.