Saturday, January 26, 2008

SPEECHLESS

Shockz! It would take alot of webpages if i render to you all the unforgettable experiences I had during this week.. Unbelievable but surely I have to face and believe it somehow. Right now, my temporal lobe is having it's malfunction, and I dont know where to start this post! Aahh!

Uhm, let's just start on the manic monday. Kitkat(my boardmate) and I decided to go to NCCC Uyanguren to have her mother's curtain bought. We strolled around and had our merienda consumed in Jollibee. It was more amazing when she brought me to (i forgot the store's name), a chinese oriented store with alot of affordable wares and stuffs around. it was actually my first time to go to that mall. It reminds me of the "taiwanese" back in agusan. Lol! After strolling there, we then headed to Chimes with our barefoot on. It was trully amazing. I wasnt in my mind that the Chimes is for the elite and that their comodities is priced in dollars! Another funny thing, as we enter Chimes a background music was played( as if we're like those sossy people!) It was also noticable that there were fewer people compared to Gmall and SM. After a long time of window shopping ( nakakalula na window shopping di dahil marami kang makikita kundi dahit sa prices! Sobra!) we decided to go on snack! Kain na naman! Guess what, for the first time, we dine at Red Ribbon Bakeshop! Unbelievable as you would say, pero we bravely did! Haha! We never care to what other's may say, so long as we moved there to experience the elite form of eating! It was a once in a blue moon experience so we decided to make it more memorable by writing a note on the tissue paper. Lol! And that very fine yet very expensive snack ended my manic monday!
I wish to blog everything but it seems impossible, so i'll just have it on a fast play. I was able to dine in McDo near victoria around 4 A.M! Yes, in the cold hours of 4. A.M! My boardmate Kuya Jayko ask me to go with him, he was actually longing to have fries tasted on his buds.
And just this very day, I met someone new! Actually, I met him in an online community and accidentally, just this evening we met. I could hardly believe it. Alex was the name. And he reminded me of somebody. I actually find him nice and very kind. But Im afraid, I just hope he's not difficult to be with. He's actually from Ateneo. I just hope the friendship would last.
Also just this evening, was the school's show for a cause. It was titled as Hiya Tigidig, and I dont know why the heck was that. What makes it uforgettable is Jho's (a classmate) time to have a place in the sun. She won as 2nd placer in Fashion Icon blah2. I think that's it for now..
Damn! Im happy!
Done with it. Ciao!

2 comments:

marco said...

damu mu gilakaw dong!! hehehe

Poipagong (toiletots) said...

I've kept on hearing some sort of discrimination with Ateneans when it comes to befriending them and getting on with a relationship. Why is that?

A friend of mine once commented, "I don't like him, he's from Ateneo," and all I could do was fanthom and try to put some logic to it. hmmmm. bakit bakit...