Sunday, January 06, 2008

BACK TO BORDA'S

For long last, Ive reached my second home!! Hahaha! Well, how do I start this, its a new year yet Im still staying in the same boarding house. Nothing has gone changed at all, aside from loosing our curtain in our room. Lol! The boarding seemed definetly boring when I stepped in. There were fewer people around and its seemed like there was a cold phenomenon inside. But in a matter of time, people began to dominate the place, thus, enjoyment is being observed. Nevertheless, it is always expected that people will get shocked by anything new that'll be observed in your presence. However, comments of some people to me seemed to be annoying already in my big ears. They all utter the same phrase upon seeing me. "Cristian, nag-TABA ka". If only I can close my ears to avoid hearing those phrases again and again, I already had. But I must face realty (though I never wanted to). Indeed, I gain weight and it reflected on my figure. And the only thing I can do to resolve this is to start my deit plan right away. (Heck with those silly stuffs!! Ugh!)But I did not continued with that stupid plan anyway. It would be better if I start first doing stuffs that would enhance my bodily figure without loosing my merienda on my list. Lol! The hell I care with those remarks. I will just inculcate in my mind that there is nothing constant in this changing world, thus, it is possible enough to alter and figure my body. Just watch out!! Post Script: Today is Glory Joy Sameros' Birhtday, a good friend of mine.

2 comments:

dorkzter said...

oh well, i always experience the same after coming back from vacation. hehe. thanks for dropping by my blog. and uhm happy new year. :D

Anonymous said...

tnx! ;)