Monday, January 14, 2008

BECOMING ADDICT!

Im admitted that when it comes to resources of international networking, I really don't have any such. That's why, at times, I got to put on my slippers on and hunt for an internet cafe to carry out my blogging addiction. Yes, I'm already addicted to it! And I hate it! Right now, I'm in our school's laboratory, making use of my spare time blogging instead of going out there, chasing some butterflies. I am no good in composing, all I want is to express my thoughts and views in my life. I believe this works no more for fame nor for fortune anymore. I admit, at first, I was attracted to blogging because of it invest us to profit on by writing something to put on to or to publicize the ads on. But right now, everything lingered changed! I'm no longer blogging to gain money but to express the real me. Furthermore, to reach out, collaborate, and make fun in reading other blogs' as well. I really find complete happiness upon doing all this stuff. I'm also becoming beaver in modifying it. I just hope this thing works and that my aspiration of having more connection would be realized... sooner. Hehe.. I think that's all for today. Ciao!

No comments: