Wednesday, January 02, 2008

ANU NUEVO!



In preparing for the start of a new year my family and I dish up a simple touch of delicious sweet foods. Salad, Mango Float, Lots of Chocolate and a piece of Chocolate Moist. Fruits are also observED during our New Year’s eve. Completed by the clothing of red shades to prevent jinx from coming, my family then was truly prepared in welcoming the new year! Of course, firecrackers will never be missed out by my father. We had fired a medium height fountain, 3 pieces of flare and a bundle of triangles! Whoooooo! It was justly astonishing! My new year was filled with joy, laughter and a stomach full. Well, I have to loose a lot of weight since then. Earlier that time, we spend our night with some family friends. My mother invited our family friend (Perez and Peligrino, the family whom I celebrated my Christmas with). We dinned in together, and before they left Mama give some “pamasko” for them. Better to be late than never as she said.

The new year’s resolution, well, this is another heck of tasks which I duly hate to comply. So to prevent this circumstances to happen, I decided not have any instead! Hahaha! As an alternative I shall see for my self the changes that will happen by the end of the year! No more promises but I assure you, this will be the stronger and the more revolutionized Xtian! No more DRAMA!

Anu Nuevo! Kung Hei Fat Choi! Bonne Anne! Buon ano! Manigong Bagong Taon sa atin lahat! I just hope that this will be a year full of surprises and happiness into our lives despite knowing that those who were born in the year of the horse will get the luck out of their lives! Oh men..!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year everyone!!