Friday, January 11, 2008

ENHANCING SELF-ESTEEM

As directed by our dearest PD instructor, Ma'am Fe Rapas, we'd mark X if the word describes as "i really am" and otherwise o if as "i wanted to be". The activity was titled as enhancing self-esteem. The first number was for Emotional. I cant help myself but laugh with the first number, oh my.. Is this for real? How am I going to answer this f*ckn question? I was never emo, nor wanted to be one, but I just simply admire those people who suffer from this kind of self betrayal. (Agree with me or I'll kill you! Huh? heheh! Lol!) Well leaving the item blank would not fail me from the subject at all. Besides, checking of papers will be of next meeting, so Ill be having more time to think for that. And just this evening, I treated some of my friends in Mcdo for a dine. (for the first time! hahah!) It was actually a post Birthday bash. Yesterday, after watching National Treasure with some of my boardmates, we then headed back to the house, surprisingly, Babes (Kristine)was waiting there. She celebrated her 17th year of living on earth, in line with the celebration, she prepared food for us (actually it was a take out order! I was just exaggerating it!.) Right then, I pity myself upon biting on the burger. FYI, I wasn't able to treat them during my birthday by the reason that, it was our boarding house's Xmas party also. With that I ought them one! In school, I was able to see my grades for PE, it was satisfying though. In Philo 100, we had our first activity for midterms, it was to ilustrate the Allegory of the Cave. It was by group, and unluckily, none of the members of our group was an artist by birth. And just by knowing that "I" was one of the members, it is expected that the result of the illustration will be hilariously awesome! Indeed it was! Miles even added that the drawing looked more likely an altar with the priest prisoned! LOL! LOL! LOL! Kulit, being the leader of the group hardly worked out for the betterment of the portrait, but I think, still, it wasn't enough. Hardly, things this week is starting to tremble! Ugh! Im afraid I'll get easily defeated by my emotions! ( getting emo already? never!!!! just kill me!!!!)

No comments: