Thursday, January 17, 2008

PARADOX OF LIFE

It was a boring yet a substantial and worthwhile to listen with Mr. Burgos' discussion on Philospohy. Right now, Im trying to love the subject since it talks basically, the Human person itslef. And with that, I would never get hard relating myself to it, since I considered myself as identified already. (I was never lost anymore!) Even though Mr Burgos failed to discuss the Paradox of Life, reading it somehow added nutrition to my cerebellum. I actually felt a lil bit awkward upon reading the anecdote, but in the end I still find myself greatly conceited with the thought. Indeed, life we are living is a paradox. There's no mere reality as to senseble world and this brings insanity to mankind. No one of us know the truth, nor the apocryphal averse. Either ways, dead end and dissapointment would be observed. So why bother myself to search for it? So long as Im still happy living in this absurd world, then life must go on. (fixed emo mode)


2 comments:

marco said...

ang boring nga!!

heheh

i already added you up in my link list!! add me too!1

Euri said...

Philosophy is one of my favorite subjects. It's complicated, yet interesting. It deals with the thing most wondrous of all - the perplexed humans minds, after all.