Monday, February 25, 2008

WRETCHED!

Truly disastrous, thats all I can say! I could hardly believe that I'd woke up one morning and lost my everything-my cellphone and my wallet. What makes it my everything? Well, several confedential things and hidden secrets were kept inside my phone including memorable pictures! Argh! I just hate it. February 22, 2008 cursed me, or should I say the other way around.
Here's the whole story:
February 21, 2008, around 11:00 PM- My body deserved a rest so I decided to go to sleep early. Around 2:00 am that time, a phone call woke me up from my soothe sound dreams, it was a high school classmate Joanelle who informed me that free call was on. After she dropped the call, I tried to consume the said free call but I failed; I got dissapointed so I decided to go back sleep instead. I put my phone under my pillow.

February 22, 2008, 5:30 AM- A bunch of boardmates woke up us with their boisterous voices. Me, being half awake half asleep, got my brains off my head and never realized what was happening around. Then they inquire us in our room if our phones are still in hand. I got up in bed and flipped my pillows away! Unluckily, my phone was gone. At first I was doubtful that I may have put it on my cabinet or inside my bag, but later I was sure enough that I did put it under my pillow. Damn it! That morning greeting somehow ruined my day. Indeed, heartbreaking but I have nothing to do but to accept it. I called up my mama to inform her. Just last saturday, with my papa, mama got here in davao and had my phone replaced with papa's. I am just grateful that my family were always there, to comfort me.

Got pissed with the culprit, missed my phone so much!
To all, here is my new contact #., 09294473376

2 comments:

marco said...

ooohh.. sayang naman ng phone!! horhorhor!!!

Anonymous said...

Pila mo kabuok nakawatan? Boardmate ra sad ninyo ang suspek? Pastilan.