Thursday, February 07, 2008

CHA-CHA-CHA AND CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Yesterday was the celebration of the Chinese new year! Kung hei Fat ko! Ehem! Pardon me, it should be Kung hei Fat Choi everyone! Hehe! I could not merely recall when I tooked this picture, but I will show it off for you as my symbolism of welcoming the year of the rat. This picture was taken in Gmall Atrium.


Just this morning, my groupmates and I stripped the dance floor away as we move to the groove of Chacha! Just kidding(We were not that good, but we performed well. The grade reflected our performence, it was a 96%) But actually the performance of the group was not that awful, it was actually head turning and a jaw dropping showdance! Haha! Illusions! Well, it was just our group who were able to have a uniformity in costume. I need to boast that cause that's one thing other groups dont have. Hehe! Peace!

1 comment:

marco said...

kung wei quia lei!!!

ambot unsa na!!

hahaha