Tuesday, February 12, 2008

EXAMS? OVER IT

Bloodshed! Hemophilia! Epistaxis! Whatever you call it; its the the emotion I want to express! Err! So dissapointed! The exam had gone so bad for me this midterms. Chemistry, Philo and Even Filipino got their revenge on us students! Chem and Philo were indeed so hard, but with Filipino? I could hardly accept the veracity of its simplicity. Come to think of it, the exam was so easy. So easy that I could hardly get the right answer! Damn with this minor subjects! They really botch up my day. Well, I have to face it though. I still need to work up on this. However, I have to let go from this frustration inside right now. Its killing me actually. Nevertheless, the furlough tomorrow and for the next day to come would mend the pain that I feel right now! Haha! I guess, that's it for now. Have a happy valentine's day everyone!

No comments: