Saturday, February 16, 2008

KALEIDOSCOPIC VALENTINE

You'd probably think its all about lurve stuffs. Duh? The hell I care with those silly things! All I know is Im happy right now. Actually, Im not thinking anymore of engaging myself into such considering the simple yet kaleidoscopic life! I love the term, KALEIDOSCOPIC. I know it sounds scientific or what, but one thing is for sure, Inday definetly know the connotation of this word. Right?

Will anyone be intrested on how I celebrated my valentine's day? To whom I commended the day with? If it was a great day or not? Ahm.. Just allow me to unfold the hidden story last 2-14. I started the day with asleep eyes. Then freshin up with a bath after skipping my lunch. Then I headed to GH depot to purchase a voucher binder (my Mama asked me to). Then I got my ass back home to have my rest and have my illusions started as if I have nothing to do. Then I noticed that there were fewer people around, then I came to realize that Oh! We're suppose to have our group dinner at NCCC Mall.So I startled on my bed and fixed up to get there before its too late. And here comes a friend whom Ill suppose to meet also. So we meet up at Mcdo Bajada, dinned for awhile with friends then I vastly ride on a jeeepney to NCCC Mall. Good thing they're still having their dinner, but I was not able to dinned with them, it will take time for me to do so. Several minutes later, we jump off to Jack's Ridge to experience Davao view and to have our emo-session done. (Whatever!) It was actually nice to be there but you should bear in mind that having your special someone with you in there would make the view PERFECT. Then a bunch of emotera friends experienced the "wish-you-were-here-syndrome", they were, Babes, Irish, LJ. Lol! Peace! I excluded myslef with that. The place was great, and it was a perfect romantic place to date. Bordas Gangstah celebrated the night with a drink( that's all we could afford, dollar kasi). After a mile long escalde, we decided to go home, tired. The day was actually fulfilled. I never get frustrated of anything. Well, it was a KALEIDOSCOPIC VALENTINE for me. Have a good night sleep everyone!

No comments: