Monday, February 04, 2008

THE WAY IT SHOULD BE

There's this certain time in our life that we have to pause for awhile, look around and see for the better things that we had received. Indeed life is filled with surprises and circumstances as well. Right now, Im on the track of my life in which I have to decide not just on simple matters but a serious one I should insist. It's like Im in the midst of darkness, seeking for a light that would mend this broken heart. A lending hand of a stranger came into existence, yet anxiety resists itself, grasping my heart to pain. Resolution is what I aspire from this dilemma that Im in. Im looking forward to see the real stranger, uncover the hood and be able to see the face that takes my breath away. Blush is on and it is inevitable. Im just damn happy to be with this stranger. Time breaks itself when we're together. Everything around is doing fine. Its just that this feeling I hide is killing me slowly. Best friend was never my feeling; more than that I should insist. [fixed emo mode]

[back to reality] Ahm.. So where am I goin to start? School works are killing me! Quite busy this week, still I find ways to get along with this life. Go out with friends and enjoy life as it should be.

When was that? Ahh.. Last Friday, I together with some of my boardmates, we travel along bajada to search for any fast foodchain having wireless fidelity zone, there was mCdo (but wifi service was unavailable) chowking (got no outlet to use to), so we ended up in this cafe in front of autoshop. Nez74 cafe was the store. It was truly expensive and that night tore our pockets away! LOl! The food were never expedient with the price. But the place definitely did. It was so nice and so posh!

Saturday, we headed somewhere in Agdao to have our community service. And the place was like a typical sort-of tondo. People around were fine but true to reality they are really starving for the help of our government. The house that we (our group) visited was a low headed 2 story house. It was a mixed emotion of heartbreaking and awfulness. I dont know why I felt bad upon visiting the place. But one thing is for sure, Im looking forward and very much willing to help the family we've been.

Last Sunday was a terrible day; I was not able to go to the church and have my prayers sent to heaven due to the temptation of "mall hopping". It was truly dreadful! I was like guilty after a long day of enjoyment and strolling without having my debts of gratitude bestowed upon Him. I promise to work upon next time.

Yesterday, was one of my finest day! Haha! I have met up with my friend in the mall and we're like so glad to meet up again. Before going back to school (ADDU) we headed to Victoria Plaza. I really enjoyed the company. We dined, talked seriously, shared exemptional experiences and what I liked the most was when we got to open up ourselves with each other. I was admitted that before, I was never fond nor believed of having so-called best friend. But when this stranger walk through my life, everything has gone changed! Everything!

Today was our Chem Lab exam! I was totally out of my mind! That's all I can say! Ahh! Tanga ko talaga! Sobra! Writing the formula of ignited hexane, I wrote, C6 h14 -> co2 + h20. I thought it was okay since Maam Dasalla instructed earlier that balancing will be ignored. Ugh! I forgot to write O2 in the reactant side! So frustrating! It was a 3 points loss!

Valentine is fast approaching! And Im planning to have a black valentine! Lol! Yeah! Seriously! But I will not think of that for now, its better to ponder on our exams next week, than these silly valentines stuffs! I think that's it for now!

Post Script: I will include in this post a part from BlogniInday.Com

Dahil gustong magpakain ni Junior sa kanyang mga kaklase at kaibigan, naisipan ni Inday na sya na ang maghanda ng kanilang kakainin.

Inday: Junior, what do you want your companions to partake on your birthday party? Yaya will cook for you.

Junior: Yey!!! Gusto ko spaghetti, barbecue pati fried chicken!

Inday: Ok you got it!

Dumating na ang araw ng selebrasyon ng birthday ni Junior.

Ang pagkain na sumalubong sa kanyang mga kaibigan at kaklase ay:

  • Tagliatelle noodles in Ragu Napoletano sauce with prosciutto, bacon and ham. Served with Basil-buttered French bread.
  • Greek Lamb Kabobs with Yogurt-Mint Salsa Verde
  • Restaurant-Style Buffalo Chicken Wings with Inday’s special ranch dip

Inday: And for dessert, I whipped up some chocolate-cinnamon gelato with toffee bits.

---^^^I want to try all of these ^^^---

1 comment:

wanderingcommuter said...

nice reflections dude. keep them coming...wooohooo!!!