Wednesday, February 27, 2008

STUPID LOVE = INSECURITIES

I really dont know how to start on this post and I even had no idea on why I let myself go online. I guess this is just a manifestation that human being is indeed mysterious in its own way. There's this force from an overflowing emotion inside this body that pushes me to write, to express. I know this would probably sound senseless to most of you but for me it will never be. Right now Im facing a great dilemma in my life, this is never a matter of life and death but I guess its worthy to ponder anyway. Try to imagine yourself in a situation of feeling your head over heels. Everything was doing fine, you were happy together. You tried to make everything just to work up on that relationship-as best friends. And here comes another friend, closer to your heart, who enters the scene, accidentally. You'd think that the acquiantance would just be a mere "meeting" but actually more than what you'd expect had come to realization. I knew it in the first place that it could happen, and it will be inevitable. On the other hand, I never have the authorization of acting such attributes, because we were never committed in the first place. But I cant help myself but be jealous of what is happening around. I know its a taboo on my side. Pardon me for what I acted for the last meetings. When I got to open my eyes and realize the authenticity of this, I inculcated in my mind that stupidity will only be the answer. I guess, Im desperate enough just to have you in my life. But I know sooner or later I'll be able to let go of this feeling.

No comments: