Wednesday, May 07, 2008

LINGERED CHANGED ALREADY: PARDON ME

A sudden incedent gone everything around me chganged. i really am upset with the unertakings, but still grateful to have my friends and new friends to fetch me up from my sentiments. I started this post this way, I hope to end this in a proper manner. Bearing in mind that I would hurt nobody's feeling(just like what happened on my last post). So where do I start?
Ive got so many mistakes and problems to ponder right now. one of which is my grade in Nutrition and Diet theraphy for midterms. I failed in our exam, making me chillin to grab a passing grade this midterms. But anyway, this is quite a reversable problem so i guess resolving it would just take an endurance and perpiration. Unlike this next story that Im gonna tell you which is quite serious. I had these friends, whom were close to my hearts, and we've got a little misunderstanding on some pity thigs but it turned out to be big deal to some which frightened my soul. Yes, the small hole had gone big. And I wanted to prevent it as soon as possible. Because Im trully concered with those people who were greatly affected with it. Its been 4 cold days since it happened and now things had lingered changed already. Some even commented that the place(boarding house) had totally flipped its way out from being freakin noisy to its deadly silence. I accepted my faults and I do hope you would finally recognize my apologies as much as I accepted urs. i know we've not been talking lately, not even staring one another but I hope we'd end this stupidity before its too late. I never plugged your names here because I had no rights from doing so, sorry if i had to this, its my only outlet. Its been good to be with you but that freakin day,with that fuckin prank made everything changed. i am looking forward to a personal heart to heart talks with you guyz. I dont want to spoil my days with you, as much as you never wanted your days to be. meekness, i guess would be the best answer for this. With God's grace, I may have the right time in hand to personally talk to you for clarification. I really hoped and prayed that we'd end this vanity. Stay safe!

No comments: