Saturday, May 17, 2008

KARMAISM

Day started so good from a night of fun and excitement in SM attending the Smart's Hot Summer Party. On the look for bamboo, kamikazee and rocksteddy and other popular? artist. I was with my highschool barkada's (the best barkada's ive known in my entire stay on earth). We slipped away the night with outrageous laughters, skipped meals yet full with happiness and not to forget the pictorials! It was the night of my life though it was not that important. A lot of undertakings went throuhg aside from the great event.
The next day comes, May 17 2007, Karen Kristy's birthday. It started with a late morning wake up call. Ugh! And it made me decide not to have my haircut instead! Oh well, there's still another tommorow. After our english class in which I jinxly got 8/10 recitation(ugh!) I vastly went to Crafter's Haven to get our gift being wrapped, the very own photo mosaic. Though it was ruined by the grpahic artist we still continued giving it to her. After getting the surprise, we then headed to Goldilock's in Gaisano Mall to get the reserved cake. But then what happened was they tried to flipped out the story and said that could not claim the cake due to a balance of 40 pesos where in fact we payed the exact amount the day before. Here comes my irresistable and freakin hot response which came out to be unrespectable and too nasty to hear to their ears. I guess, I had my point from doing so, it was legally speaking anyway. Our reciept didnt have any printed scale of balance then why the hell would they ask us for a reciept? The lady refuse from the sizzling talk and produced our order instead. I was really really dissapointed with what they acted while ago, it really made my temper blow out my mind! Thank God, annjoy helped me out. After completing the necessary things we then headed to Kuya Eds to surprise Karen, but it turned out to be a total asshole!! Oh Shit! Palpak!! Everything was ruined! The surprise, the missed photo taking and lot more. I was really upset with what just happened. But rest assured Karen was surprised with what we did, but it would have been more surprising if we had prepared ahead of time. Tsk! Oh well, I just hope to recover the loss tomorrow, she'll be treating us! Wish us luck! Gnyt vry1!

No comments: