Thursday, March 06, 2008

SHED ME SOME TEARS

I want to cry, and again for unknown reasons (or is it just hard for me to accept things?). Life is indeed full of surprises. We never know what's gonna happen next. I guess this is part of human beings nature of being mysterious (again?) But I'm tired of solving the puzzle of this lethargic if not apathetic life! Im sick and tired of lies and of being hurt! A lot of undertakings had gone through my life for this past few days that added colors problems in my life. Argh! This is too much! Dont I deserve to be happy even just for awhile? Take a deep breath, hold for a moment, then bring it on! Ahhhh! Enough with this foolishness!. Why do I have to stumble myself and bother with this nonsensical matter? Yes, nonsensical matter! I considered it such cause you took it's significance away! Curse to you!


Enough with this drama!


(pardon me my blog, I just want to express things out!)

No comments: