Tuesday, March 18, 2008

PREPARING TO UNBOUND: FINGERS CROSSED

Tommorow, Ill be leaving for good! Weeeh! Yeah! Im going back to the place where I trully belong, and with this a bunch of deadly tasks and assignments will be brought with me back home! Ugh! Sick with this, but I have nothing to do but again to comply. Finals is fast approaching and I have to work up on this for me to reatain my slot in the scholarship affiliation and also to keep my goal of hopefully become one of the dean's listers again. Even though first semester was quite dissapointing, being ranked as 441st honorable mention is not that bad, but surely Ill make it up to it this time. Fingers crossed!
For these past days, our practice for the upcoming Final PE presentation became my travel log here in Davao. Because of these so-called practices, Ive been to places like Damosa, Matina and even Bangkal. Tiring though, still we find ways to go on with our practice for it will be our last time to perform on stage. Listening to the beat of the drums makes the event more chilling to await. Ugh! Everybody is really hungry for the title, all we (1B) just want is to have our performance clean. To everyone who hand their hardtime practicing, a good luck to all of us guys. Not only to 1b but to all freshmen of SPC. Fingers crossed.

No comments: