Wednesday, January 07, 2009

DR ROTATION IT IS!

Upon the start of the year 2009, it was predicted by the soothsayers that people who were born on the Year of the Horse (ehem!) will recieve good lucks this year. Apparently from last year's jinx, where in I lost my 2 cellular phones, now the lucks are starting to fall down from heaven. Lol! The first day of my DR rotation was filled with boring discussion, lifeless demonstration and some heck of return demonstration. However, after having the demonstration done, the announcement of the order of handle, assist, and chord dressing was done. Luckily, I will be the first one to do the chord drerssing, and it will be on Monday! And I am like, Holy Sh*t! Is this it? Help me God! I dont want to spoil this rotation, not even to have a single bad day. Just let me do the cord dressing well, and i'll be very happy about it.. Sigh! Just crossing my fingers for the manic monday!

1 comment:

marco said...

gud luck then! heheheh xenxa di aku maxado nkkvisit!


_marco_


www.marcospot.blogspot.com

www.estudyantenghectic.blogspot.com