Sunday, July 06, 2008

ZERO-SEVEN-ZERO-SEVEN-ZERO-EIGHT

Its the date today, and I just love writing it over and over in my paper. Yet the day turned out to be a total spank on my ass. I never had the chance of having my return demonstration today. Which means, I have to bring all the necessary equipment again for the third time in a row tommorrow. This is jinx! I just hope I'll pass through this year, or else I gotta transfer to DMSF or Mats. Either schools dont pressure their students. In SPC, pressure is observable yet I can see that it is their way of disciplining their students. But if time comes I cant handle it anymore, well, let's just go with the flow. Whatever will be, will be!

This week is definitely one of my fantastic weeks ever. I could not believe that my parents had just bought me a new phone though it was not the type of phone I wanted, still I was thankful for having one. Its a Nokia 5310 Xpress Music. And just a week ago, my Mama surprised me again with a laptop. And I refused to use it right away so they decided to give it to me a week after. And whaaaaalllaaaa!I already had the laptop in my hand. Im actually using it right now it feels so flattering to have one. Im just again pressured I might lost or somedbody might took it away from me again. Rest assured I'll be more vigilant this time around. Till then reader, if there is. Lol!

No comments: