Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HENA MANIA





Summer is officially on! Indeed, the red hot sunny morning glimpse by the window makes me envy with those people around who never attended or never had their summer classes! Ugh! Cant wait long to end this summer class! Its been so long since I blogged out, and now i just blog again to ahm.. Naah! No great reason from doing so aside from killing boredom! For this past few days it seems that nothing interesting had gone so far in my life, aside from my hena tattoo! Before I left Davao City weeks ago, I did have my hena courtesy of Ralph Garcia, a friend of mine who has this remarkable ability in painting! (How I wish I also have one!) I had my photos depicted above to show off the artistic approach of having paintings on your body! Haha! Lol! I totally love it, but sadly, the paint had gone vanished already after 2 long weeks. Tsk!

Subjects I enrolled this summer: Microbiology, Communication Skill 200 and Nutrition. I heard, Brokenshire College will have their Nutrition as a major subject by June. Good for them.

That's all for now folks. Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

astig naman ng henna tatz mo :)