Thursday, December 27, 2007

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Today, I left home around 9 o’clock in the morning to help my mama open our store (Even in Yuletide season our store lingers to open. Thrifty as you would say. LOL!) Being alone in the store, I got bored so I decided to send GM to my high school classmates concerning our post STNXMAS PARTY! In doing so, I take control of the opinion poll and conducted a vote course on the date by high merit of technology through txt votes! Thank God I was able to subscribe to Unlimited txting last night.
Moving on, last night I was able to open all of the gifts I received for this years Yuletide including some birthday gifts from my friends.


"Softness" describes generally all the gifts I received. Although I don’t think it reflects my personality! Uhhuh! I got a denimlab pillow of Penshoppe from my highschool classmates Annjoy and Madel. A spiderman pillow was also given to me by my classmate Princess and it reminds me of Sheng dan Kuaila; she actually has these chinese blood in their family. Damn with this pillows!, it helps me to bed!! Another supple gift I have received is a 3 pack marshmallow(Mocha,strawberry and milk)! My favorite!!!!!! Hahaha! I also received a devout wall embellishment from a dear friend! (What the.. Am I that fiend already?, I don’t think so) And finally, the most special gift I received from my boardmate Kuya Pooch; a pair pilot retractable ballpens. The reason behind for it to be special will be held confidential for now.! Uhuh!

Right now, I will be leaving! Haha! Better be strolling around here for I will be leaving in just a week or so. I must keep the rest of my days here worth remembering for that. I will be meeting with some of my highschool barkadas, and we planned to have our dinner together tonight and right after that we’d be strolling around the rotonda to see the light up a tree contest! Nyaaha! Got to go now. Ciao!

Oh, Before i forget, this day reminds me of something strange that happened to me a year ago.. Something really strange huh? hehe.. Till then.. Happy Holidays!!

PS. pls try to visit this site. Its amazing!


No comments: